The Fertility Center Lahore procedure is used not only for fertilization but also for the successful outcome of childbirth. A woman must first undergo a course of hormonal drugs prescribed by a doctor.
IVF fertilization—what is it?
Then the fertilized egg is placed in the woman or surrogate mother.
- Indications for fertilization with a donor egg
- Absence of fallopian tube.
- Inflammation and other gynecological diseases.
- Menstrual cycle disorders, lack of ovulation.
Thanks to artificial insemination, many children were born. This significantly reduced the demographic problem in the country as the birth rate increased.
What is artificial insemination?
In the modern world, not all women can boast of absolute health. This is due to environmental pollution, frequent stress, genetic diseases, and other factors affecting health.
Before the embryo enters the woman’s womb, it is carefully examined for pathologies and any genetic abnormalities. Therefore, you can be sure that the children conceived through the IVF procedure will be healthy.
IVF conception process
It is necessary to choose the clinic where the procedure will be performed. After this, a woman risks not only her health but also her life. When the specialist takes the egg, blood can leak, and an unskilled specialist can get an infection. There are times when the embryo is placed incorrectly and an ectopic pregnancy occurs.
Step-by-step IVF fertilization process.
- Removal of the female egg.
- The egg is artificially fertilized.
- The fertilized egg is placed in an incubator.
- Child development in the womb
But not everything works out at once. Couples should apply again and again to repeat the procedure until a positive result is obtained. Since it is the only way to get pregnant, a woman may experience psychological trauma, depression, or neurosis on the way to realizing her dream, significantly if it is delayed for a long time. But, after carefully weighing all the pros and cons of the insemination bureau, couples still choose this method.
For a woman to develop several eggs, she must start taking special pills. She will have an ultrasound to monitor the growth of follicles. And also the doctor observes and evaluates the woman’s hormonal background and its changes. The Infertility Specialist in Lahore analyzes how many fertilization attempts have been made, the patient’s age, and other indicators. Thus, he concludes which of the stimulation methods is suitable for the woman.
Pros and cons of IVF stimulation
The biggest advantage of the artificial insemination procedure is, of course, the birth of a child. This is the advantage of IVF, but there are also disadvantages to it. They are mainly related to the mother’s health. For example, at the very beginning, a female should take hormonal drugs that affect the increase in the number of eggs. In this regard, vomiting, dizziness, discomfort, weakness, abdominal pain, and even weight gain may occur.
The IVF procedure negatively affects the woman’s body in the following ways:
- Dysfunction of the thyroid gland It cannot cope with the hormones added to the body
- It negatively affects the permeability of blood vessels
- Disorders of the heart and vascular system
In addition, the disadvantages of the IVF procedure include a high price. Not every married couple can afford this method.
Freezing embryos with IVF Pros and cons
Embryo freezing (cryopreservation) helps preserve most of the biological material. The main advantages:
- The female does not need to go through hormone therapy again
- Suitable for those who can’t tolerate high altitude
- Frozen embryos are stored for a long time
- Freezing once is much cheaper than going through all the stages every time
- People with cancer are advised to collect the material before chemotherapy and radiation
- Embryos can be offered to other couples
These were the advantages of frozen embryos after IVF Cost in Pakistan, and the disadvantage is that during freezing and thawing, not all embryos are preserved and survive.